Tuesday, April 13, 2010

**Lies**

Been hearing too much lies lately.. from harmless white lies to those well intentioned. And well, majority came from the disgusting breed- Man. I realise that we do not have to make too much effort to 'dig' what we call the truth. Time will prove it.. every lie that u speak, as time goes by, the truth will just surface.

i think Fat guy tends to 够厚脸皮, 说谎说得好~ they lie in every speech they made. When do you think you can trust them? I guess its not gonna be easy. so perhap, when White lies are not always the best way to go, and in no way is it encouraged. No matter how good a liar he is, it can always backfire on him, and he has to ask himself whether the consequences are worth it. I am a firm believer that the truth always manages to make its way to the surface. And as I said earlier, lying -- as innocent as it sometimes is -- could make it seem like he really does have something to hide.

relationship isn't based on deception will never lasts. I am glad my relationship with him lasted till today, cos everything we do , is just purely love.