Tuesday, July 29, 2008


I'm not sure if i should blog about this.


28 July 2008, Mon
11pm.

I packed 'K' clothes/games pack/ and stuffs and took a cab to 'K's' place. Before reaching, i decided to call him & tell him that i am going up his place. However, he wasn't at home but he gave me the instruction to just go ahead, as he knew that i was just going up to pass him his belongings.
I carried 3 huge bags and made my way to his place~ which is just 5 min via taxi.

11.15pm.

There was no one at home. '
His room is slightly messy, you could see stuffs that he brought from his recent Bangkok trip lying around on the floor. I took out the clothes that i packed nicely from my place, and placed them neatly on individual hanger.

11.25pm

Could no longer hold back my tears. I just cry & cry.
I don't know why i cried so badly. Was it guilt or was it the left over feeling in me.
I felt so guilty, so wrong in hurting him. I put away all the clothing that i brought over. And start packing my clothing that was at his place. It just like our love..He left 3 big bags with me, and what i left with him is only a miserable bags of belonging. I slowly tidy up bits by bits in his room, and returning it to the room that i used to sleep for the past 5 years.

It about time i should leave. i guess i should not stay and let him see me in this state. As i was about to leave, i saw this small plastic bag on his bed. I took a peep at it and tears start rolling down my cheek again. It was a pink t shirt with a picture of smurf. I don't know if i am correct, but he must have brought this t shirt for me during his BKK trip. He still remember that i love smurf cartoon...sob sob..

11.45pm
By now, his room is neat & tidy with all the clothing in the closet.
I hugged 'my pillow' for the last time and make my way to the door.
God must be kidding with me. As i opened the main gate in the living room, there stood the man whom i used to call my love.

''eh I've leave the clothing in the cupboard for you..and some stuffs is just by the side''
''OH..OK, u packed my room..you don't have to do is okay to leave it in a mess''

i was trying my best to avoid his eyes, for i do not want him to realise that i was weeping at his place.

I left..and i couldn't hold back my tears after i get into the lift. i just weep & weep..and slowly hop onto a taxi, With guilt & remorse


我们的爱
还剩下些什么
只剩下两滴冰冻的泪水

任往事呼啸 凭记忆缠绕缘分已尽

说走就走 没有征兆

任寂寞煎熬 凭思念灼烧

天要下雨 谁也不能 阻挠