Saturday, July 19, 2008

我好累。。。


Work has been a killer lately.

It is the off peak season for my industry, and all the bosses at top are worried about the drop in sales. This is the period whereby we have to strive our best to capture the limited sales order.
It has been about a month since i joined my new company ''HHE ''. My colleagues are super unfriendly toward me and we seldom interact in office. I have to pick up skills by observing their behaviors and listen closely to their conversation.
They are the kind of people you hate to work with, as they refuse to teach u everything and act busy when u ask them for help.Everyone is fighting quietly to snatch sales as we work by individual commission scheme.
My overall in charge is stressing me about my million dollars sales quotas everyday, and she forgotten that i am still so new in this environment..
I am down with a bad fever but still have to drag my tiring body to work.
haiz haiz haiz...
I get so mentally tired everyday.
I am losing my mind.
I am losing myself